Where professionals come to learn:
As a centre of excellence for endodontic theory and practice, Stephen Godfrey Dental Care offers a comprehensive suite of training programmes and lectures aimed at dental professionals who want to stay at the forefront of their profession.
Courses for Autumn/Winter 2018 TBA
'Hands-on' Endodontic Course
Stephen Godfrey BChD. MSc Endodontic Specialist
Shaheer Aasim BDS, MSc (Endo), MFDS RCS Edin
Course Fee: £350 per day with a total of 13 hours Verifiable CPD over two days.
Dates: Thursday 20th September 2018 and Friday 21st September 2018 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Venue: Kings Mill Dental Education Centre, Mansfield Road, Sutton-in-Ashfield NG17 4JL optional visit to Stephen Godfrey Dental Care 55 Chesterfield Road, Dronfield, Derbyshire S18 2XA.
Announcing a two-day ‘Hands-on’ endodontic course designed for the general dental practitioner who may wish to update their knowledge and enable them to assess and treat more complicated clinical cases.
Day 1 – Thursday 20th September 2018: Venue Kingsmill Dental Education Unit.
- Practical hands-on training and supervision in access cavity design.
- Practical hands-on training and supervision in Glide path and coronal shaping.
Day 2 – Friday 21st September 2018: Venue Kings Mill Dental Education Unit
- Short tutorials will focus on biological cleaning and disinfection of root canal systems.
- Practical hands-on training and supervision in use of Protaper Gold system.
- Practical hands-on training and supervision in use of WaveOne Gold rotary systems.
- Practical hands-on training and supervision in 3 dimensional obturation of the canal system. You will have access to Calamus dual, System B + Obtura and Thermafil systems.
For bookings please call Kim Leivers on 01246 417893 or e-mail at email@example.com.
- The opportunity to observe treatment of a clinical case at Stephen Godfrey Dental Care at a future date.